The procedure for participation of legal entities and individuals in public procurement
Public procurement - the acquisition by customers of goods, works, services in whole or in part at the expense of budgetary funds and (or) own revenues, with the exception of income related to the provision of services to non-residents of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
- services purchased from individuals under employment contracts;
- services purchased from individuals who are not business entities under contracts for the provision of services;
- services related to the implementation of the travel expenses;
- state assignment and goods, works, services purchased as part of its implementation in accordance with the budget legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- making contributions (contributions), including to the authorized capital of legal entities;
- of goods, works, services purchased by national management holdings, national holdings, national management companies, national companies and legal entities affiliated with them, the National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan, its departments, organizations included in the structure of the National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan, and legal entities, fifty and more than percent of voting shares (stakes in the authorized capital) of which belong to the National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan or are in its trust management, and legal entities affiliated with them;
- military goods (products), dual-use goods (products) (applications), military works and military services that are part of the state defense order;
- goods, works, services purchased by an organization specializing in improving the quality of loan portfolios of second-tier banks for carrying out the activities provided for in paragraph 2 of Article 5-1 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "On Banks and Banking Activities in the Republic of Kazakhstan";
- goods, works, services purchased as part of the implementation of investment projects financed by international organizations of which the Republic of Kazakhstan is a member. The acquisition of goods, works, services as part of the implementation of investment projects fully or partially financed by other foreign banks, is carried out according to the rules of these banks, subject to the following conditions:
a foreign bank has a long-term credit rating in foreign currency not lower than "A-" by Standard & Poor's or a rating of a similar level by one of the other rating agencies;
more than fifty percent of financing is provided by foreign banks;
The implementation of the investment project is carried out by state enterprises, legal entities, fifty or more percent of voting shares (equity interests) of which belong to the state, and legal entities affiliated with them;The implementation of the investment project does not require a state guarantee and does not entail encumbrance of the borrower's property.
To participate in public procurement requires:
- Get electronic certificates at the National Certification Center of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Register as a user or register your organization as a participant, enter the module by certificate and take part in public procurement.
To view publicly available information, go to the sections: Help; Registries Purchasing Reporting
Annual public procurement plan
Announcements and protocols on public procurement by tender, auction, request for quotation, from one source