About the Corporation
The tenant 's procedure
for extending the lease term for a land plot
A temporary paid (gratuitous) land user (tenant), when registering the right to a land plot for a new period, in accordance with paragraph 2 of Article 37 of the Land Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan, applies to the local executive body at the location of the land plot with the following package of documents:
1) an application for an extension of the lease term of a land plot in the form in accordance with Appendix 1 ;
2) identity document (for personal identification);
3) a copy of an identification document (an act for the right to temporary paid (long-term, short-term) land use (lease) of a land plot or a land cadastral plan);
4) a copy of a standard contract for temporary (short-term, long-term) paid (gratuitous) land use (lease) for a land plot.
At the same time, the authorized body for land relations may require additional documents justifying the use of the land plot properly (provided that the boundaries of the land plot remain unchanged, and for an agricultural land plot provided for running a peasant or farm enterprise, agricultural production - also if there are results of monitoring the use agricultural land provided for running a peasant or farm enterprise, agricultural production) .
It is not allowed to request documents from tenants that can be obtained from information systems.
The authorized body for land relations receives the consent of the tenant to use information constituting a legally protected secret contained in information systems when extending the lease period, unless otherwise provided by the laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
When the tenant submits all the necessary documents to the authorized body for land relations, confirmation of the acceptance of the application on paper is a mark on its copy of registration in the office indicating the date and time of receipt of the application.
The result of the service is a title document for a new term of land use, a temporary land use agreement or a reasoned refusal.
The grounds for refusal to extend the term with the right of temporary (short-term, long-term) paid (gratuitous) land use (lease) for a land plot are:
1) establishing the unreliability of the documents submitted by the service recipient for the receipt of the public service, and (or) the data (information) contained in them;
2) non-compliance of the service recipient and (or) the submitted materials, data and information necessary for the provision of public services with the requirements established by part six of paragraph 3 of Article 43, part one of paragraph 2 of Article 37 of the Land Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
It should be noted that according to paragraph 7 of Article 43 of the Land Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan, an agreement on temporary (short-term, long-term) paid (gratuitous) land use is concluded by the relevant authorized body of the region, city of republican significance, the capital, district, city of regional significance on the basis of a decision on granting the right to land plot within ten working days from the date of the decision.
In the event of a reasoned response to the refusal to provide public services in accordance with part one of paragraph 2 of Article 37 of the Land Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan, registration of rights to a land plot is carried out in the manner specified in Article 43 of the Land Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan.