About the Corporation
The corporate secretary of the non-profit joint stock company State Corporation “Government for Citizens” (hereinafter referred to as the State Corporation) is an employee of the State Corporation who is not a member of the Board of Directors and the Management Board, appointed by the decision of the Board of Directors and accountable to the Board of Directors of the State Corporation.
The competence and activities of the Corporate Secretary of the State Corporation are determined by the internal documents of the State Corporation.
The main tasks of the Corporate Secretary within the framework of his activities are:
1) ensuring that the bodies and officials of the State Corporation comply with the rules and procedures of corporate governance that guarantee the implementation and protection of the rights and interests of the Sole Shareholder, as well as the application by the State Corporation of the provisions of the Corporate Governance Code and monitoring its implementation;
2) ensuring the implementation of measures for the preparation of decisions of the Sole Shareholder and the Board of Directors in accordance with the requirements of the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan and other internal documents of the State Corporation;
3) ensuring the efficient operation of the Board of Directors of the State Corporation and its Committees;
4) ensuring the provision of material information about the State Corporation;
5) ensuring clear and effective interaction between the State Corporation and the Sole Shareholder, as well as between the bodies of the State Corporation.
By the decision of the Board of Directors of the State Corporation dated October 21, 2020, Aldabergenova Zeinegul Mukashevna was appointed to the position of the Corporate Secretary of the State Corporation.
Contact Information: 010000, Nur-Sultan city, Esil district, Mangilik el avenue, 10.
Telephone: 7-(7172)-95-50-38 (internal 123).